Обсуждение: Support for Alert

Support for Alert

От
Alejandro Carrillo
Дата:
Hi,

PostgreSQL have a way to put alerts about number of connections, tablespace used, etc like the DBMS_SERVER_ALERT package of Oracle?

Thanks you

Re: Support for Alert

От
"Joshua D. Drake"
Дата:
On 02/19/2014 08:49 AM, Alejandro Carrillo wrote:
> Hi,
>
> PostgreSQL have a way to put alerts about number of connections,
> tablespace used, etc like the DBMS_SERVER_ALERT package of Oracle?
>
> Thanks you

No but any number of monitoring systems already support PostgreSQL:

Zabbix, New Relic, OpenNMS, Nagios

--
Command Prompt, Inc. - http://www.commandprompt.com/  509-416-6579
High Availability, Oracle Conversion, Postgres-XC, @cmdpromptinc