Обсуждение: Timing for release with fix for "Nov2013ReplicationIssue"

Timing for release with fix for "Nov2013ReplicationIssue"

От
Steven Schlansker
Дата:
Hi everyone,

I’ve seen murmuring on the list regarding https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Nov2013ReplicationIssue

Is there an ETA on a release with the bug fix for this?  I’m putting off building from source because I prefer to use
thepgdg RPM packages, but if we don’t get a release soon it might force my hand :)

Thanks,
Steven

Re: Timing for release with fix for "Nov2013ReplicationIssue"

Дата:
Steven Schlansker <stevenschlansker@gmail.com> writes:
> I�ve seen murmuring on the list regarding https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Nov2013ReplicationIssue

> Is there an ETA on a release with the bug fix for this?  I�m putting off building from source because I prefer to use
thepgdg RPM packages, but if we don�t get a release soon it might force my hand :)

http://www.postgresql.org/message-id/21902.1385241964@sss.pgh.pa.us

            regards, tom lane

Re: Timing for release with fix for "Nov2013ReplicationIssue"

От
Steven Schlansker
Дата:
On Dec 3, 2013, at 2:15 PM, Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:

> Steven Schlansker <stevenschlansker@gmail.com> writes:
>> I’ve seen murmuring on the list regarding https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Nov2013ReplicationIssue
>
>> Is there an ETA on a release with the bug fix for this?  I’m putting off building from source because I prefer to
usethe pgdg RPM packages, but if we don’t get a release soon it might force my hand :)

> http://www.postgresql.org/message-id/21902.1385241964@sss.pgh.pa.us

Thanks!