Обсуждение: Hi, Friends, are there any ETL tools (free or commercial) available for PostgreSQL?

Hi, Friends, are there any ETL tools (free or commercial) available for PostgreSQL?

От
sunpeng
Дата:
Hi, Friends, are there any ETL tools (free or commercial) available for PostgreSQL?
Thanks!
peng

Re: Hi, Friends, are there any ETL tools (free or commercial) available for PostgreSQL?

От
Vick Khera

Hi, Friends, are there any ETL tools (free or commercial) available for PostgreSQL?
Thanks!
peng

Re: Hi, Friends, are there any ETL tools (free or commercial) available for PostgreSQL?

От
Michal TOMA
Дата:
Talend?
http://talend.com/
But usually all major ETL tools do work with any database including PostgreSQL

On Monday 07 October 2013 17:54:36 Vick Khera wrote:
> http://lmgtfy.com/?q=postgres+ETL+tools
>
> On Mon, Oct 7, 2013 at 11:02 AM, sunpeng <bluevaley@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Hi, Friends, are there any ETL tools (free or commercial) available for
> > PostgreSQL?
> > Thanks!
> > peng

Re: Hi, Friends, are there any ETL tools (free or commercial) available for PostgreSQL?

От
Michal TOMA
Дата:
Talend?
http://talend.com/
But usually all major ETL tools do work with any database including PostgreSQL

On Monday 07 October 2013 17:54:36 Vick Khera wrote:
> http://lmgtfy.com/?q=postgres+ETL+tools
>
> On Mon, Oct 7, 2013 at 11:02 AM, sunpeng <bluevaley@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Hi, Friends, are there any ETL tools (free or commercial) available for
> > PostgreSQL?
> > Thanks!
> > peng

Re: Hi, Friends, are there any ETL tools (free or commercial) available for PostgreSQL?

От
Adam Jelinek
Дата:
http://kettle.pentaho.com/   works pretty good to.

But usually all major ETL tools do work with any database including PostgreSQL

On Monday 07 October 2013 17:54:36 Vick Khera wrote:
> http://lmgtfy.com/?q=postgres+ETL+tools
>
> On Mon, Oct 7, 2013 at 11:02 AM, sunpeng <bluevaley@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Hi, Friends, are there any ETL tools (free or commercial) available for
> > PostgreSQL?
> > Thanks!
> > peng

Re: Hi, Friends, are there any ETL tools (free or commercial) available for PostgreSQL?

От
raghu ram