Обсуждение: Data Minning and analisys tool for Postgres?

Data Minning and analisys tool for Postgres?

От
kathyn
Дата:
Hello,

I am researching about a Data Minning and analisys tool for Postgres (or
even Mysql).

Do you know any tool for relational data mining?

Regards.

Re: Data Minning and analisys tool for Postgres?

От
Atri Sharma
Дата:
On Tue, Jun 25, 2013 at 10:46 AM, kathyn <romixix@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I am researching about a Data Minning and analisys tool for Postgres (or
> even Mysql).
>
> Do you know any tool for relational data mining?

What exactly are your goals here exactly?

If there is a specific goal you are trying to achieve, you could
potentially look at implementing your own functions in Pl/R, which
would be fruitful.

Regards,

Atri

Re: Data Minning and analisys tool for Postgres?

От
kathyn
Дата:
i need to do clustering, association rules and classification... i tried with
weka and rapidminer but i need  "true"  relational dm tool