Обсуждение: How to enable thread safety on postgresql 8.3.6

How to enable thread safety on postgresql 8.3.6

От
ultrayoYO
Дата:
Hi

I need to enable option --enable-thread-safety after install completed.
Do you have any way for this case. Because I try to remove and reinstall by
enable thread safety.
But not update feature --enable-thread-safety Postgresql config still value
config  in the first install.
Any way sugest to me how to do it.

Thank you
Yo

Re: How to enable thread safety on postgresql 8.3.6

От
ultrayoYO
OS : Linux Centos 5.1

Re: How to enable thread safety on postgresql 8.3.6

От
"Albe Laurenz"
ultrayoYO wrote:
> I need to enable option --enable-thread-safety after install
completed.
> Do you have any way for this case. Because I try to remove and
reinstall by
> enable thread safety.
> But not update feature --enable-thread-safety Postgresql config still
value
> config  in the first install.
> Any way sugest to me how to do it.

What exactly did you type,
what happened,
and how is that different from what you want to happen?

Yours,
Laurenz Albe

Re: How to enable thread safety on postgresql 8.3.6

От
John R Pierce
Дата:
On 02/23/12 3:22 AM, ultrayoYO wrote:
> OS : Linux Centos 5.1

you haven't installed any security or stability updates since 2007 ?