Обсуждение: Hi,are there any other open source parallel query engine like pgpool?

Hi,are there any other open source parallel query engine like pgpool?

От
sunpeng
Дата:
Hi,Friends,
  I would like to study parallel query, also hope to implement a parallel db, are there any other open source parallel query engine like pgpool?
  Thanks!
peng

Re: Hi,are there any other open source parallel query engine like pgpool?

От
Pavel Stehule
Дата:
Hello