Обсуждение: PostgresSQL 8.4 to 9.0 on Windows 7

PostgresSQL 8.4 to 9.0 on Windows 7

От
Twaha Daudi
Дата:
Hello all,
Iam newbie here and have been trying to install postgresSQL 8.4 to 9.0 on windows 7 home premium (64).I would like to talk  with tomcat 6.0.33.Sometimes it works but it does not communicate to tomcat.What could be the problem?
thanks in advance
cheers

Re: PostgresSQL 8.4 to 9.0 on Windows 7

От
John R Pierce
Дата:
On 11/15/11 4:45 AM, Twaha Daudi wrote:
> Iam newbie here and have been trying to install postgresSQL 8.4 to 9.0
> on windows 7 home premium (64).I would like to talk  with tomcat
> 6.0.33.Sometimes it works but it does not communicate to tomcat.What
> could be the problem?

insufficient information to even begin to guess what you're missing.