Обсуждение: Where to get PG 9.0.5 SLES RPM's !?

Where to get PG 9.0.5 SLES RPM's !?

От
David Morton
Дата:
I'm desperately trying to get a hold of the latest RPM's for PostgreSQL 9.0.5 for SLES 11 SP1 x86_64 .... I simply can not find these anywhere !!

It seems that the good folk over at software.opensuse..org are only compiling 9.1.x now. Rather annoying to say the least for those of us who don't want to upgrade data format to keep up with bug fixes.

Anyone have ideas where these can be found / built !? I don't want to start building from source if it can be avoided ...

Re: Where to get PG 9.0.5 SLES RPM's !?

От
David Morton
No suggestions about where to get the phantom RPM's ? I've managed to locate a source RPM for 9.0.3 which I'm going to look at using with source from 9.0.5 ....