Обсуждение: hiring PostgresSQL admin

hiring PostgresSQL admin

От
Claire Chang
Дата:
Merchantcircle.com (acquired by Reply!) is hiring. Please send your resume to me.

Thanks,
Claire

Re: hiring PostgresSQL admin

От
Merlin Moncure
Дата:
On Fri, Sep 9, 2011 at 10:47 AM, Claire Chang <yenhsiac@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Merchantcircle.com (acquired by Reply!) is hiring. Please send your resume
> to me.
> Thanks,
> Claire

Make sure to post your request to the postgresql-jobs list if you
haven't already -- that's the preferred place for postgresql job
postings.  Also a few more details about the position would be helpful
-- expected duties, physical location, etc.

merlin

Re: hiring PostgresSQL admin

От
Scott Marlowe
Дата:
On Fri, Sep 9, 2011 at 9:47 AM, Claire Chang <yenhsiac@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Merchantcircle.com (acquired by Reply!) is hiring. Please send your resume
> to me.

I'm interested, but there's just not enough info here to know what to expect.

I'm currently a full time linux sysadmin / pg dba making $90k living
in Denver.  Been using pg since 6.5.2 roamed the land, and am quite
good at it.  But it's likely either the location is wrong or the pay
is too low etc.

Let me know more, I'll shoot you a resume.

Re: hiring PostgresSQL admin

От
Scott Marlowe
Дата:
Sorry that was just supposed to go to Claire.  apologies