Обсуждение: wiki.postgresql.org down?

wiki.postgresql.org down?

От
Yan Chunlu
Дата:
I tried several times to visit the site recently but the domain always
can not be resolved. is there something wrong?

Re: wiki.postgresql.org down?

От
John R Pierce
Дата:
On 07/26/11 11:35 PM, Yan Chunlu wrote:
> I tried several times to visit the site recently but the domain always
> can not be resolved. is there something wrong?

per the guys on the IRC channel, there was a DNS server issue a little
while ago, hopefully its reserved, but if your server has cached bad
entries, it might take awhile longer to flush

\

Re: wiki.postgresql.org down?

От
John R Pierce
Дата:
On 07/27/11 12:48 AM, John R Pierce wrote:
> ...hopefully its reserved...

errr.  i meant to type RESOLVED.  hah.

Re: wiki.postgresql.org down?

От