Обсуждение: Postgre Installation Problem

Postgre Installation Problem

От
Kalai R
Дата:
Dear sir,

We are trying to install the Postgre-Sql 9.0.  In some Win-Xp systems, the postgre sql is installed & working properly.  But in some Win-XP systems, it was installed but the Service could not be started.  In Win-Vista system, even the Service is not installed.  When we analysis the problematic systems, few folders & files were missing in "C:\Program Files\PostgreSQL\9.0" folder, compare than other system.

We are very suffered about this kind of Installation problem.  Kindly give us the solution to over come the Installation problem as early.

Regards,

kalai
Gloier Technologies

Re: Postgre Installation Problem

От
Scott Marlowe
Дата:
On Mon, May 16, 2011 at 7:04 AM, Kalai R <softlinne.kv@gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear sir,
>
> We are trying to install the Postgre-Sql 9.0.  In some Win-Xp systems, the
> postgre sql is installed & working properly.  But in some Win-XP systems,
> it was installed but the Service could not be started.  In Win-Vista system,
> even the Service is not installed.  When we analysis the problematic
> systems, few folders & files were missing in "C:\Program
> Files\PostgreSQL\9.0" folder, compare than other system.
>
> We are very suffered about this kind of Installation problem.  Kindly give
> us the solution to over come the Installation problem as early.

Hmmm, not sure where exactly to start, but do they have anti-virus
running on them? If so does installation without anti-virus then work?