Обсуждение: playr (or similar tool)?

playr (or similar tool)?

От
Kevin Kempter
Дата:
Hi All;

I need a tool that will duplicate ALL messages from one db to another
(including begin, commit, etc).  I think Playr does (did) this but the
myyearbook links from the past pg conference talks (the one from PG East 2009
in particular) no longer work.

Anyone know how to get Playr?

If it duplicates ALL statements?

other tools that will do this for me?

Thanks in advance

Re: playr (or similar tool)?

От
Ben Chobot
Дата:
There was a thread about this within the last month or two. Check the archives, but as I recall the consensus was
basicallythat there are several things in early stages, but until they're done, tsung is as good as it gets today. :(

On Feb 4, 2010, at 3:19 PM, Kevin Kempter wrote:

> Hi All;
>
> I need a tool that will duplicate ALL messages from one db to another
> (including begin, commit, etc).  I think Playr does (did) this but the
> myyearbook links from the past pg conference talks (the one from PG East 2009
> in particular) no longer work.
>
> Anyone know how to get Playr?
>
> If it duplicates ALL statements?
>
> other tools that will do this for me?
>

> Thanks in advance

Re: playr (or similar tool)?

От
Greg Smith
Дата:
Kevin Kempter wrote:
> I need a tool that will duplicate ALL messages from one db to another
> (including begin, commit, etc).  I think Playr does (did) this but the
> myyearbook links from the past pg conference talks (the one from PG East 2009
> in particular) no longer work.

After poking at the myYearbook guys at this year's PG East last week, I
discovered that it (and their other tools such as staplr and golconde)
are now at http://github.com/myYearbook/ instead of the
area51.myyearbook.com site things used to be hosted at.