Обсуждение: pgday.eu

pgday.eu

От
Raymond O'Donnell
Дата:
Hi all,

Congratulations and many thanks indeed to all the organisers of and
speakers at the conference in Paris. A great couple of days, with really
interesting talks...and a really enjoyable session in the pub on Friday
night!

Ray.

--
Raymond O'Donnell :: Galway :: Ireland
rod@iol.ie

Re: [pgeu-general] pgday.eu

От
Thom Brown
Дата:
2009/11/12 Raymond O'Donnell <rod@iol.ie>:
> Hi all,
>
> Congratulations and many thanks indeed to all the organisers of and
> speakers at the conference in Paris. A great couple of days, with really
> interesting talks...and a really enjoyable session in the pub on Friday
> night!
>
> Ray.
>
> --
> Raymond O'Donnell :: Galway :: Ireland
> rod@iol.ie

I second that.  I wasn't sure quite what to expect, but it was very
well organised and executed.  And thanks to our French hosts whose
hard work really paid off too!  The talks were excellent, especially
Gavin M. Roy's lightning talk ;)  : http://vimeo.com/7561950

Thom

Re: [pgeu-general] pgday.eu

От
Raymond O'Donnell
Дата:
On 12/11/2009 00:18, Thom Brown wrote:

> I second that.  I wasn't sure quite what to expect, but it was very
> well organised and executed.  And thanks to our French hosts whose
> hard work really paid off too!  The talks were excellent, especially
> Gavin M. Roy's lightning talk ;)  : http://vimeo.com/7561950

Heh heh.... I was gone by then - glad it's been preserved on video! :-)

Ray.

--
Raymond O'Donnell :: Galway :: Ireland
rod@iol.ie

Re: [pgeu-general] pgday.eu

От
Peter Geoghegan
Дата:
Yes. The conference could not be faulted. I had a great time. The
venue was perfect. I really love Paris. I want to go back very soon.

Pictures here:

http://mha.smugmug.com/Conferences/PostgreSQL/PGDayEU-2009/10262763_bg6oF#708207723_hjhTg

Regards,
Peter Geoghegan

Re: [pgeu-general] pgday.eu

От
Dave Page
Дата:
On Thu, Nov 12, 2009 at 12:18 AM, Thom Brown <thombrown@gmail.com> wrote:

> I second that.  I wasn't sure quite what to expect, but it was very
> well organised and executed.  And thanks to our French hosts whose
> hard work really paid off too!  The talks were excellent, especially
> Gavin M. Roy's lightning talk ;)  : http://vimeo.com/7561950

Meh - that one could have gone better. Possibly if I was slightly less
hungover for example (whose idea was it to have Cognac after beer, red
wine and scotch anyway?)

:-)

Do you have any more videos?

--
Dave Page

Re: [pgeu-general] pgday.eu

От
Magnus Hagander
Дата:
On Thu, Nov 12, 2009 at 09:41, Dave Page <dpage@pgadmin.org> wrote:
> On Thu, Nov 12, 2009 at 12:18 AM, Thom Brown <thombrown@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> I second that.  I wasn't sure quite what to expect, but it was very
>> well organised and executed.  And thanks to our French hosts whose
>> hard work really paid off too!  The talks were excellent, especially
>> Gavin M. Roy's lightning talk ;)  : http://vimeo.com/7561950
>
> Meh - that one could have gone better. Possibly if I was slightly less
> hungover for example (whose idea was it to have Cognac after beer, red
> wine and scotch anyway?)

Wasn't that actually your idea? I would blame JD but I think he had
left by then?

--
 Magnus Hagander
 Me: http://www.hagander.net/

Re: [pgeu-general] pgday.eu

От
Dave Page
Дата:
On Thu, Nov 12, 2009 at 8:44 AM, Magnus Hagander <magnus@hagander.net> wrote:
> On Thu, Nov 12, 2009 at 09:41, Dave Page <dpage@pgadmin.org> wrote:
>> On Thu, Nov 12, 2009 at 12:18 AM, Thom Brown <thombrown@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> I second that.  I wasn't sure quite what to expect, but it was very
>>> well organised and executed.  And thanks to our French hosts whose
>>> hard work really paid off too!  The talks were excellent, especially
>>> Gavin M. Roy's lightning talk ;)  : http://vimeo.com/7561950
>>
>> Meh - that one could have gone better. Possibly if I was slightly less
>> hungover for example (whose idea was it to have Cognac after beer, red
>> wine and scotch anyway?)
>
> Wasn't that actually your idea? I would blame JD but I think he had
> left by then?

Certainly not mine (I would have stuck with the scotch) - I have a
vague recollection that it may have been Simon.

--
Dave Page

Re: [pgeu-general] pgday.eu

От
Thom Brown
Дата:
2009/11/12 Dave Page <dpage@pgadmin.org>:
> On Thu, Nov 12, 2009 at 12:18 AM, Thom Brown <thombrown@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> I second that.  I wasn't sure quite what to expect, but it was very
>> well organised and executed.  And thanks to our French hosts whose
>> hard work really paid off too!  The talks were excellent, especially
>> Gavin M. Roy's lightning talk ;)  : http://vimeo.com/7561950
>
> Meh - that one could have gone better. Possibly if I was slightly less
> hungover for example (whose idea was it to have Cognac after beer, red
> wine and scotch anyway?)
>
> :-)
>
> Do you have any more videos?

Yes, I've got loads, but with their bitrate being 5 megabytes per
second (no, not megabits!), I have to re-encode them with a lower
resolution and much lower bitrate just so I can upload them.
Unfortunately some are better than others since my attention was torn
between trying to record it and actually watching the talks.

Thom

Re: [pgeu-general] pgday.eu

От
Andreas 'ads' Scherbaum
Дата:
On Thu, Nov 12, 2009 at 11:57:59AM +0200, Devrim GÜNDÜZ wrote:
> On Thu, 2009-11-12 at 08:41 +0000, Dave Page wrote:
> > (whose idea was it to have Cognac after beer, red
> > wine and scotch anyway?)
>
> **Perfect** idea -- but it was not me ;)

YOU wasn't there! ;-)

--
                Andreas 'ads' Scherbaum
German PostgreSQL User Group

PGDay.eu 2009 in Paris, Nov. 6/7, http://www.pgday.eu/

Вложения

Re: [pgeu-general] pgday.eu

От
Devrim GÜNDÜZ
Дата:
On Thu, 2009-11-12 at 08:41 +0000, Dave Page wrote:
> (whose idea was it to have Cognac after beer, red
> wine and scotch anyway?)

**Perfect** idea -- but it was not me ;)

--
Devrim GÜNDÜZ , RHCE
Professional Services, Training, 24x7 Support

Вложения

Re: [pgeu-general] pgday.eu

От
Alvaro Herrera
Дата:
Devrim GÜNDÜZ escribió:
> On Thu, 2009-11-12 at 08:41 +0000, Dave Page wrote:
> > (whose idea was it to have Cognac after beer, red
> > wine and scotch anyway?)
>
> **Perfect** idea -- but it was not me ;)

Maybe JD?

Re: [pgeu-general] pgday.eu

От
Dave Page
Дата:
2009/11/12 Alvaro Herrera <alvherre@commandprompt.com>:
> Devrim GÜNDÜZ escribió:
>> On Thu, 2009-11-12 at 08:41 +0000, Dave Page wrote:
>> > (whose idea was it to have Cognac after beer, red
>> > wine and scotch anyway?)
>>
>> **Perfect** idea -- but it was not me ;)
>
> Maybe JD?

Hahahahaha. He went back to his hotel early, unable to cope with a
European party :-p

http://img132.yfrog.com/i/3e9o.jpg/

--
Dave Page

Re: [pgeu-general] pgday.eu

От
Pedro Doria Meunier
Дата:

Re: [pgeu-general] pgday.eu

От
Devrim GÜNDÜZ
Дата:
On Thu, 2009-11-12 at 17:24 +0000, Dave Page wrote:
> >> **Perfect** idea -- but it was not me ;)
> >
> > Maybe JD?
>
> Hahahahaha. He went back to his hotel early, unable to cope with a
> European party :-p
>
> http://img132.yfrog.com/i/3e9o.jpg/

*sigh* I really should have been there :-)

--
Devrim GÜNDÜZ , RHCE
Professional Services, Training, 24x7 Support
Authors: PostgreSQL Replicator, ODBCng, PostgreSQL RPMs, PITRTools
http://www.commandprompt.com/ XMPP: dgunduz@jabber.commandprompt.com
Twitter: http://twitter.com/devrimgunduz

Вложения

Re: [pgeu-general] pgday.eu

От
Dave Page
Дата:
It's Joshua Drake, aka JD.

On 11/12/09, Pedro Doria Meunier <pdoria@netmadeira.com> wrote:

Dave Page

Re: [pgeu-general] pgday.eu

От
"Joshua D. Drake"
Дата:
On Thu, 2009-11-12 at 18:47 +0000, Dave Page wrote:
> It's Joshua Drake, aka JD.

> >> Hahahahaha. He went back to his hotel early, unable to cope with a
> >> European party :-p
> >>
> >> http://img132.yfrog.com/i/3e9o.jpg/

I had no idea that European beer was uhmm, twice as strong as US
counterparts. I knew I was in trouble when people (Dave Page) poured
Scotch into my water. It was time to go before I got into a LOT of
trouble :P

Joshua D. Drake

--
PostgreSQL.org Major Contributor
If the world pushes look it in the eye and GRR. Then push back harder. - Salamander

Re: [pgeu-general] pgday.eu

От
Raymond O'Donnell
Дата:
On 12/11/2009 19:01, Joshua D. Drake wrote:

> I had no idea that European beer was uhmm, twice as strong as US
> counterparts. I knew I was in trouble when people (Dave Page) poured
> Scotch into my water. It was time to go before I got into a LOT of
> trouble :P

Hmmm....it's usually supposed to be the other way around - water into
Scotch, I mean. Mind you, a lot of people would say that mixing Scotch
and water is a mortal sin to begin with. :-)

Dave seemed to have an endless supply of those little drinks tickets -
it would have been *very* easy to get into trouble!

Ray.

--
Raymond O'Donnell :: Galway :: Ireland
rod@iol.ie

Re: [pgeu-general] pgday.eu

От
Hans-Juergen Schoenig
Дата:
> I had no idea that European beer was uhmm, twice as strong as US
> counterparts. I knew I was in trouble when people (Dave Page) poured
> Scotch into my water. It was time to go before I got into a LOT of
> trouble :P
>
> Joshua D. Drake

btw, the "normal" beer is twice as strong as the US one (around 5.4%
here usually).
you can also get "bock bier" (as we call it in austria), however.
it is in the area of 12% :).
THIS is beer *g*. you need just the fingers of one hand to count if you
had more than enough *g*.

i can send you a bottle, if you want.

    hans

--
Cybertec Schoenig & Schoenig GmbH
Reyergasse 9 / 2

Re: [pgeu-general] pgday.eu

От
Peter Hunsberger
Дата:
On Thu, Nov 12, 2009 at 4:26 PM, Hans-Juergen Schoenig <hs@cybertec.at> wrote:

>> I had no idea that European beer was uhmm, twice as strong as US
>> counterparts. I knew I was in trouble when people (Dave Page) poured
>> Scotch into my water. It was time to go before I got into a LOT of
>> trouble :P
>>
>> Joshua D. Drake
>>

> btw, the "normal" beer is twice as strong as the US one (around 5.4% here
> usually).
> you can also get "bock bier" (as we call it in austria), however.
> it is in the area of 12% :).
> THIS is beer *g*. you need just the fingers of one hand to count if you had
> more than enough *g*.

Not that I'd want to discourage anyone sending beer to anyone, but...
Though perhaps well outside the mainstream US beer drinkers normal
experience there are a good variety of barley wines, Trappist type
ales, bocks and doppelbocks available in the US. The whole category of
high test beer is a fav of mine, and I'd agree you shouldn't need more
than a couple of fingers to know when you've had enough.   Personally,
I'd say it's more like:

select limit from beer where type in ( 'Barley wine', 'Trappist',
'Bock', 'Doppelbock' )

limit
------
  1

--
Peter Hunsberger

Re: [pgeu-general] pgday.eu

От
"Joshua D. Drake"
Дата:
On Thu, 2009-11-12 at 18:47 +0000, Dave Page wrote:
> It's Joshua Drake, aka JD.

> >> Hahahahaha. He went back to his hotel early, unable to cope with a
> >> European party :-p
> >>
> >> http://img132.yfrog.com/i/3e9o.jpg/

I had no idea that European beer was uhmm, twice as strong as US
counterparts. I knew I was in trouble when people (Dave Page) poured
Scotch into my water. It was time to go before I got into a LOT of
trouble :P

Joshua D. Drake

--
PostgreSQL.org Major Contributor
If the world pushes look it in the eye and GRR. Then push back harder. - Salamander

Re: [pgeu-general] pgday.eu

От
Thom Brown

2009/11/12 Dave Page <dpage@pgadmin.org>
On Thu, Nov 12, 2009 at 12:18 AM, Thom Brown <thombrown@gmail.com> wrote:

> I second that.  I wasn't sure quite what to expect, but it was very
> well organised and executed.  And thanks to our French hosts whose
> hard work really paid off too!  The talks were excellent, especially
> Gavin M. Roy's lightning talk ;)  : http://vimeo.com/7561950

Meh - that one could have gone better. Possibly if I was slightly less
hungover for example (whose idea was it to have Cognac after beer, red
wine and scotch anyway?)

:-)

Do you have any more videos?

-

With Gavin's permission, here's some of his talk from the weekend: http://vimeo.com/7590072

And yes, I know it's over-exposed and sometimes blurry.

Thom

Re: [pgeu-general] pgday.eu

От
Thom Brown
Дата:
2009/11/12 Dave Page <dpage@pgadmin.org>
On Thu, Nov 12, 2009 at 12:18 AM, Thom Brown <thombrown@gmail.com> wrote:

> I second that.  I wasn't sure quite what to expect, but it was very
> well organised and executed.  And thanks to our French hosts whose
> hard work really paid off too!  The talks were excellent, especially
> Gavin M. Roy's lightning talk ;)  : http://vimeo.com/7561950

Meh - that one could have gone better. Possibly if I was slightly less
hungover for example (whose idea was it to have Cognac after beer, red
wine and scotch anyway?)

:-)

Do you have any more videos?

Benoît has given me permission to post his lightning talk on Objectwiz: http://vimeo.com/7600607

Maybe I should try to nick the sound at source next time.

Thom

Re: [pgeu-general] pgday.eu

От
Dave Page
Дата:
On Sat, Nov 14, 2009 at 9:59 AM, Thom Brown <thombrown@gmail.com> wrote:
> 2009/11/12 Dave Page <dpage@pgadmin.org>
>>
>> On Thu, Nov 12, 2009 at 12:18 AM, Thom Brown <thombrown@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> > I second that.  I wasn't sure quite what to expect, but it was very
>> > well organised and executed.  And thanks to our French hosts whose
>> > hard work really paid off too!  The talks were excellent, especially
>> > Gavin M. Roy's lightning talk ;)  : http://vimeo.com/7561950
>>
>> Meh - that one could have gone better. Possibly if I was slightly less
>> hungover for example (whose idea was it to have Cognac after beer, red
>> wine and scotch anyway?)
>>
>> :-)
>>
>> Do you have any more videos?
>>

> Benoît has given me permission to post his lightning talk on
> Objectwiz: http://vimeo.com/7600607

If you can add the links for any videos you publish to the wiki page
at http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/PGDay.EU%2C_Paris_2009, that would
be good.

> Maybe I should try to nick the sound at source next time.

Not sure it would have worked this time - there seemed to be 2
seperate PA systems on the main stage - and we only had direct access
to the one that the radio mike receivers weren't connected to.

--
Dave Page

Re: [pgeu-general] pgday.eu

От
Thom Brown
Дата:
2009/11/14 Dave Page <dpage@pgadmin.org>

If you can add the links for any videos you publish to the wiki page
at http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/PGDay.EU%2C_Paris_2009, that would
be good.

Really?  Despite them being shaky and with poor sound?  I guess I could.

> Maybe I should try to nick the sound at source next time.

Not sure it would have worked this time - there seemed to be 2
seperate PA systems on the main stage - and we only had direct access
to the one that the radio mike receivers weren't connected to.

Had I actually anticipated that I'd record them, I'd have brought my shotgun mic for my camera instead of using the rubbish built-in mic. Oh well :(  It would be nice if someone would record the sessions as part of the event so that there aren't people like me trying to hold a camera steady on the desk.  Maybe something to consider for the next one? ;)

Thom

Re: [pgeu-general] pgday.eu

От
Dave Page
Дата:
On Sat, Nov 14, 2009 at 10:49 AM, Thom Brown <thombrown@gmail.com> wrote:
> Had I actually anticipated that I'd record them, I'd have brought my shotgun
> mic for my camera instead of using the rubbish built-in mic. Oh well :(  It
> would be nice if someone would record the sessions as part of the event so
> that there aren't people like me trying to hold a camera steady on the desk.
>  Maybe something to consider for the next one? ;)

Yeah, Magnus and I were chatting about that the other day. I think we
should spend some money and buy some inexpensive cameras and tripods
along with a bunch of memory cards for next year, and record
everything. I know other PUGs/conferences series have done that with
good results.

--
Dave Page

Re: [pgeu-general] pgday.eu

От
Thom Brown
Дата:
2009/11/14 Dave Page <dpage@pgadmin.org>
On Sat, Nov 14, 2009 at 10:49 AM, Thom Brown <thombrown@gmail.com> wrote:
> Had I actually anticipated that I'd record them, I'd have brought my shotgun
> mic for my camera instead of using the rubbish built-in mic. Oh well :(  It
> would be nice if someone would record the sessions as part of the event so
> that there aren't people like me trying to hold a camera steady on the desk.
>  Maybe something to consider for the next one? ;)

Yeah, Magnus and I were chatting about that the other day. I think we
should spend some money and buy some inexpensive cameras and tripods
along with a bunch of memory cards for next year, and record
everything. I know other PUGs/conferences series have done that with
good results.

Mr Fetter has allowed me to post his lightning talk on lightning talks: http://vimeo.com/7602006

Thom

Re: [pgeu-general] pgday.eu

От
Thom Brown
Дата:
2009/11/14 Thom Brown <thombrown@gmail.com>
Mr Fetter has allowed me to post his lightning talk on lightning talks: http://vimeo.com/7602006

Thom

Harald's lightning talk also available with his permission: http://vimeo.com/7610987

Thom

Re: [pgeu-general] pgday.eu

От
Andreas 'ads' Scherbaum
Дата:
On Sat, Nov 14, 2009 at 10:52:22AM +0000, Dave Page wrote:

> I think we should spend some money and buy some inexpensive cameras
> and tripods along with a bunch of memory cards for next year, and
> record everything. I know other PUGs/conferences series have done that
> with good results.

On FOSDEM this attempt failed two years in a row. Last year the reason
was: the camera had to be on the top level line with seats. Else it
would only record parts of the room, eeither only the speaker and not
the projector wall or vise versa. But this camera position resulted in a
very bad light situation and in addition the sun protection darkened the
room even more.

You not only need a camera, you also need someone operating this camera
all the time.

Bye

--
                Andreas 'ads' Scherbaum
German PostgreSQL User Group

Re: [pgeu-general] pgday.eu

От
Dave Page
Дата:
On 11/14/09, Andreas 'ads' Scherbaum <ads@pgug.de> wrote:
> On Sat, Nov 14, 2009 at 10:52:22AM +0000, Dave Page wrote:
>>
>> I think we should spend some money and buy some inexpensive cameras
>> and tripods along with a bunch of memory cards for next year, and
>> record everything. I know other PUGs/conferences series have done that
>> with good results.
>
> On FOSDEM this attempt failed two years in a row. Last year the reason
> was: the camera had to be on the top level line with seats. Else it
> would only record parts of the room, eeither only the speaker and not
> the projector wall or vise versa. But this camera position resulted in a
> very bad light situation and in addition the sun protection darkened the
> room even more.
>
> You not only need a camera, you also need someone operating this camera
> all the time

Yeah, I figured that we'd get the room hosts to do that. Buying people
with the cameras may be hard (and possibly illegal in some parts of
Europe).

--
Dave Page

Re: [pgeu-general] pgday.eu

От
Thom Brown
Дата:
2009/11/14 Dave Page <dpage@pgadmin.org>
On 11/14/09, Andreas 'ads' Scherbaum <ads@pgug.de> wrote:
> On Sat, Nov 14, 2009 at 10:52:22AM +0000, Dave Page wrote:
>>
>> I think we should spend some money and buy some inexpensive cameras
>> and tripods along with a bunch of memory cards for next year, and
>> record everything. I know other PUGs/conferences series have done that
>> with good results.
>
> On FOSDEM this attempt failed two years in a row. Last year the reason
> was: the camera had to be on the top level line with seats. Else it
> would only record parts of the room, eeither only the speaker and not
> the projector wall or vise versa. But this camera position resulted in a
> very bad light situation and in addition the sun protection darkened the
> room even more.
>
> You not only need a camera, you also need someone operating this camera
> all the time

Yeah, I figured that we'd get the room hosts to do that. Buying people
with the cameras may be hard (and possibly illegal in some parts of
Europe).

 Hans has said it's okay to put up his lightning talk on artificial intelligence too: http://vimeo.com/7603171

His slides aren't currently available on the wiki though, but I've mentioned it to him.

Thom

Re: [pgeu-general] pgday.eu

От
Tim Landscheidt
Дата:
Andreas 'ads' Scherbaum <ads@pgug.de> wrote:

>> I think we should spend some money and buy some inexpensive cameras
>> and tripods along with a bunch of memory cards for next year, and
>> record everything. I know other PUGs/conferences series have done that
>> with good results.

> On FOSDEM this attempt failed two years in a row. Last year the reason
> was: the camera had to be on the top level line with seats. Else it
> would only record parts of the room, eeither only the speaker and not
> the projector wall or vise versa. But this camera position resulted in a
> very bad light situation and in addition the sun protection darkened the
> room even more.

> You not only need a camera, you also need someone operating this camera
> all the time.

At another conference, the camera's focus was on the speaker
the whole time and the slides were edited in later, thus
making them more legible. Of course, this requires either a
"camera" operator who switches the video input when appro-
priate or two recordings that are edited in post-production.

Tim

Re: [pgeu-general] pgday.eu

От
Thom Brown
Дата:
2009/11/14 Thom Brown <thombrown@gmail.com>
2009/11/14 Dave Page <dpage@pgadmin.org>
On 11/14/09, Andreas 'ads' Scherbaum <ads@pgug.de> wrote:

> On Sat, Nov 14, 2009 at 10:52:22AM +0000, Dave Page wrote:
>>
>> I think we should spend some money and buy some inexpensive cameras
>> and tripods along with a bunch of memory cards for next year, and
>> record everything. I know other PUGs/conferences series have done that
>> with good results.
>
> On FOSDEM this attempt failed two years in a row. Last year the reason
> was: the camera had to be on the top level line with seats. Else it
> would only record parts of the room, eeither only the speaker and not
> the projector wall or vise versa. But this camera position resulted in a
> very bad light situation and in addition the sun protection darkened the
> room even more.
>
> You not only need a camera, you also need someone operating this camera
> all the time

Yeah, I figured that we'd get the room hosts to do that. Buying people
with the cameras may be hard (and possibly illegal in some parts of
Europe).

 Hans has said it's okay to put up his lightning talk on artificial intelligence too: http://vimeo.com/7603171

His slides aren't currently available on the wiki though, but I've mentioned it to him.

Thom

Michael Nacos has confirmed this is okay to post: http://vimeo.com/7612061

Thom

Re: [pgeu-general] pgday.eu

От
Thom Brown
Дата:
2009/11/14 Thom Brown <thombrown@gmail.com>:
> 2009/11/14 Thom Brown <thombrown@gmail.com>
>>
>> Mr Fetter has allowed me to post his lightning talk on lightning talks:
>> http://vimeo.com/7602006
>> Thom
>
> Harald's lightning talk also available with his
> permission: http://vimeo.com/7610987
> Thom

Sorry, I've only just noticed that I'd accidently set Harald's video
from password-protected to completely private.  Fixed now.

Thom

Re: [pgeu-general] pgday.eu

От
Thom Brown
Дата:
2009/11/15 Thom Brown <thombrown@gmail.com>:
> 2009/11/14 Thom Brown <thombrown@gmail.com>:
>> 2009/11/14 Thom Brown <thombrown@gmail.com>
>>>
>>> Mr Fetter has allowed me to post his lightning talk on lightning talks:
>>> http://vimeo.com/7602006
>>> Thom
>>
>> Harald's lightning talk also available with his
>> permission: http://vimeo.com/7610987
>> Thom
>
> Sorry, I've only just noticed that I'd accidently set Harald's video
> from password-protected to completely private.  Fixed now.
>
> Thom

Koen Marten's lightning talk video now given the go-ahead:
http://vimeo.com/7603429

Thom

Re: [pgeu-general] pgday.eu

От
Dave Page
Дата:
Thanks for working on these Thom.

/D

--
Dave Page

Re: [pgeu-general] pgday.eu

От
Thom Brown
Дата:
2009/11/16 Dave Page <dpage@pgadmin.org>:
> Thanks for working on these Thom.

No problem, although I'm disappointed with the output.  A bit of
planning before I left the UK and it would have been better.  Oh well,
better than nothing.