Обсуждение: Autovacuum tables missing?

Autovacuum tables missing?

От
InterRob
Дата:
Dear List,

Possibly this has been posted on this list already before, but I got the following error when opening the properties dialog in pgAdmin III:

ERROR: relation "pg_autovacuum" does not exist
LINE 1: SELECT * FROM pg_autovacuum WHERE vacrelid=17241::oid

This is a freshly installed PostgreSQL 8.4.1 (downloaded Windows Installer; Visual C++ compiled) on Windows XP SP3
Server properties say Autovacuum is running...

This sound familiar to anyone?

Rob

Re: Autovacuum tables missing?

Дата:
InterRob <rob.marjot@gmail.com> writes:
> Possibly this has been posted on this list already before, but I got the
> following error when opening the properties dialog in pgAdmin III:

> ERROR: relation "pg_autovacuum" does not exist

You need a newer pgAdmin version.

            regards, tom lane