Обсуждение: Disable databse listing for non-superuser (\l) ?

Disable databse listing for non-superuser (\l) ?

От
"Brian A. Seklecki"
All:

Any suggestions on how-to, or comments on a potential NFR, to disable
non-superuser's from viewing the database list via \l?

Possibly a postgresql.conf toggle or restrictions on the internal views
that constitute ....say, 'pg_catalog.pg_database'.

Something equivalent, in principal, to FreeBSD sysctl:

 % security.bsd.see_other_uids=0

Just a thought...

~BAS

Re: Disable databse listing for non-superuser (\l) ?

Дата:
Brian A. Seklecki wrote:
> All:
>
> Any suggestions on how-to, or comments on a potential NFR, to disable
> non-superuser's from viewing the database list via \l?

No, not really.  If we ever get row-level security, it could be used to
accomplish what you want.