Обсуждение: pgAdmin - no_spool

pgAdmin - no_spool

От
Pedro Doria Meunier
Дата:

Re: pgAdmin - no_spool

От
Simon Riggs
Дата:
On Tue, 2009-06-30 at 09:27 +0100, Pedro Doria Meunier wrote:

> Could someone please tell me why when I click on a cluster pgAdmin
> exhibits a dialog stating:
> "Column not found in pgSet: no_spool" ?
>
> - - pgAdmin version 1.10.0 Beta2 rev. 7749
> - - Master on a remote server
> - - Slony-I not installed on localhost

You need to ask this on the pgAdmin list.
http://www.pgadmin.org/support/list.php

Re: pgAdmin - no_spool

От
Pedro Doria Meunier
Дата:

Re: pgAdmin - no_spool

От
Simon Riggs
Дата:
On Thu, 2009-07-02 at 18:30 +0100, Pedro Doria Meunier wrote:

> Actually Dave has already made a patch that overcomes this issue and
> it's already been committed!

I replied to make sure that everybody knew where to post.

If you post and then solve the problem its best to post again to say its
solved and how it was solved. Otherwise google will not be our friend.