Обсуждение: Please remove me from the list!

Please remove me from the list!

От
"Marcelo Giovane"
Дата:
Please, remove me from the list!

Marcelo Giovane

Re: Please remove me from the list!

От
Alan McKay
Дата:
Look into the headers of any email message from the list and look for
the "List-Unsubscribe" line

--
“Mother Nature doesn’t do bailouts.”
         - Glenn Prickett

Re: Please remove me from the list!

От
Bill Moran
Дата:
"Marcelo Giovane" <nrhcemgs@teleon.com.br> wrote:

> Please, remove me from the list!

Look in the message headers:

--
Bill Moran
http://www.potentialtech.com

Re: Please remove me from the list!

От
Guy Rouillier
Дата:
Marcelo Giovane wrote:
> Please, remove me from the list!
>
> Marcelo Giovane

You may remove yourself.  At the bottom of *every* message sent from the
mail list server are these instructions:

To make changes to your subscription:

Guy Rouillier

Re: Please remove me from the list!

От
Geoffrey
Дата:
Marcelo Giovane wrote:
> Please, remove me from the list!

Generally, when you find your way into a location, you are expected to
find your way out...

--
Until later, Geoffrey

  - Benjamin Franklin

Re: Please remove me from the list!

От
Raymond O'Donnell
Дата:
On 29/05/2009 00:14, Guy Rouillier wrote:
> You may remove yourself.  At the bottom of *every* message sent from the
> mail list server are these instructions:

Actually, for some reason, the instructions don't seem to have come
through on the OP's email....I was poised to say the same as you until I
realised this. :-)

They have come through on every other post, however.

Ray.

rod@iol.ie

Re: Please remove me from the list!

От
Geoffrey
Дата:
Raymond O'Donnell wrote:
> On 29/05/2009 00:14, Guy Rouillier wrote:
>> You may remove yourself.  At the bottom of *every* message sent from the
>> mail list server are these instructions:
>
> Actually, for some reason, the instructions don't seem to have come
> through on the OP's email....I was poised to say the same as you until I
> realised this. :-)
>
> They have come through on every other post, however.

I don't really want to drag this out into a discussion, but the
instructions are provided to you when you subscribe.

--
Until later, Geoffrey

  - Benjamin Franklin

Re: Please remove me from the list!

От
Thomas Pundt
Дата:
Raymond O'Donnell wrote:
 > On 29/05/2009 00:14, Guy Rouillier wrote:
 >> You may remove yourself.  At the bottom of *every* message sent from the
 >> mail list server are these instructions:
 >
 > Actually, for some reason, the instructions don't seem to have come
 > through on the OP's email....I was poised to say the same as you until I
 > realised this. :-)
 >
 > They have come through on every other post, however.

That's probably because he sent his mail as "multipart/alternative";
it has a plain text and a html part. Not easy to append the standard
footer to such a beast.

Ciao,
Thomas