Обсуждение: et_EE locale not found in debian

et_EE locale not found in debian

От
"Andrus"
Дата:
How to create cluster with et_EE locale ?

Command below causes error.

Andrus.

mail:/var/lib/postgresql# pg_createcluster --locale=et_EE.UTF8 8.3 main
Creating new cluster (configuration: /etc/postgresql/8.3/main, data:
/var/lib/postgresql/8.3/main)...
initdb: invalid locale name "et_EE.UTF8"
initdb: invalid locale name "et_EE.UTF8"
initdb: invalid locale name "et_EE.UTF8"
initdb: invalid locale name "et_EE.UTF8"
initdb: invalid locale name "et_EE.UTF8"
initdb: invalid locale name "et_EE.UTF8"

Re: et_EE locale not found in debian

От
Peter Eisentraut
Andrus wrote:
> How to create cluster with et_EE locale ?

You probably want et_EE.  (Language and country codes are not always
consistent.)

Re: et_EE locale not found in debian

От
"Andrus"
Дата:
Peter,

> You probably want et_EE.  (Language and country codes are not always
> consistent.)

I don't understand this.
Command line which I posted uses et_EE
What is the exact command line ?

Andrus.

Andrus wrote:
> Peter,
>
>> You probably want et_EE.  (Language and country codes are not always
>> consistent.)
>
> I don't understand this.
> Command line which I posted uses et_EE
> What is the exact command line ?

Uh, forget that.

Does locale -a show the locale you want?

If not, run dpkg-reconfigure locales.

Or install locales-all.