Обсуждение: PL/R download

PL/R download

От
"Cindy Makarowsky"
Дата:
Is the PL/R download still available?  The link is dead from the Postgres site and also at www.joeconway.com.  Is there another location available to download the installer?

Thanks,

Cindy

Re: PL/R download

От
Joe Conway
Дата:
Cindy Makarowsky wrote:
> Is the PL/R download still available?  The link is dead from the
> Postgres site and also at www.joeconway.com <http://www.joeconway.com>.
> Is there another location available to download the installer?

Sorry, my bad. Fixed

Joe

Re: PL/R download

От
adam_pgsql
Дата:
On 27 May 2008, at 13:47, Cindy Makarowsky wrote:

> Is the PL/R download still available?  The link is dead from the
> Postgres site and also at www.joeconway.com.  Is there another
> location available to download the installer?

have you tried here:

http://www.joeconway.com/plr/

all the download links there still work for me ...

adam

Re: PL/R download

От
"Ivan Zolotukhin"
Дата:
Still does not work for me, HTTP timeout

On Tue, May 27, 2008 at 7:35 PM, Joe Conway <mail@joeconway.com> wrote:
> Cindy Makarowsky wrote:
>>
>> Is the PL/R download still available?  The link is dead from the Postgres
>> site and also at www.joeconway.com <http://www.joeconway.com>.  Is there
>> another location available to download the installer?
>
> Sorry, my bad. Fixed
>
> Joe

Re: PL/R download

От
Joe Conway
Дата:

Ivan Zolotukhin wrote:
> Still does not work for me, HTTP timeout

Yeah, my words above were so called "famous last words".

Shortly after fixing the problem and writing that email, my ISP decided
to make an unannounced router change that was incompatible with my
static IP -- net effect is I was down again, for two more days before it
got sorted out.

Should be all well now. Please try again.

Joe

Re: PL/R download

От
jc9121
Дата:
Hi Joe,

I think your website is down again - I'm trying to install PLR on my windows
machine and your instructions can come in handy :)

thanks

James