Обсуждение: nntp not workiNG

nntp not workiNG

От
Arturo Pérez
Дата:
Is anyone else having problems accessing the mailing lists through NNTP?

-arturo

Re: nntp not workiNG

От
"Martin Gainty"
Дата:
what kind of errors are you experiencing?

Saludos!
Martin-
----- Original Message -----
From: "Arturo Pérez" <arturo@ethicist.net>
To: <pgsql-general@postgresql.org>
Sent: Wednesday, March 19, 2008 6:52 AM
Subject: [GENERAL] nntp not workiNG

> Is anyone else having problems accessing the mailing lists through NNTP?
>
> -arturo

Re: nntp not workiNG

От
mgainty@hotmail.com
Дата:
I cannot d/l news.us.postgresql.org from here
perhaps you can ping the admin for the server

?
M-
> On Mar 19, 2008, at 11:18 AM, Martin Gainty wrote:
> > what kind of errors are you experiencing?
> >
> > Saludos!
> > Martin-
>
> Can't connect to news.us.postgresql.org
>
> -arturo

Re: nntp not workiNG

От
Arturo Pérez
Дата:
On Mar 19, 2008, at 11:18 AM, Martin Gainty wrote:
> what kind of errors are you experiencing?
>
> Saludos!
> Martin-

Can't connect to news.us.postgresql.org

-arturo

Re: nntp not workiNG

От
Arturo Pérez
Дата:
Who should I contact to bring this to their attention?

Re: nntp not workiNG

От
Magnus Hagander
Дата:
Arturo Pérez wrote:
> Who should I contact to bring this to their attention?

Marc Fouriner, scrappy@hub.org.

//Magnus