Обсуждение: PostgreSQL user documentation wiki open for business

PostgreSQL user documentation wiki open for business

От
"Dave Page"
Дата:
I'm pleased to announce that wiki.postgresql.org is now open for business!

The PostgreSQL Wiki replaces the technical documentation area
("techdocs") on the PostgreSQL website and provides an easy-to-use
area for PostgreSQL users and developers to read and document
experiences with any area of PostgreSQL such as migration issues,
integration with other applications or networks, tips and tricks, or
useful HOWTOs. All documentation from the old site has been migrated
to the wiki.

The wiki can be accessed at

     http://wiki.postgresql.org/

To add or edit pages you will need a PostgreSQL Community logon. If
you do not already have an account, you can register one at

     http://www.postgresql.org/community/signup

--
Dave Page
PostgreSQL Core Team

Re: [pgsql-www] PostgreSQL user documentation wiki open for business

От
"Jonah H. Harris"
Дата:
On Wed, Mar 12, 2008 at 11:53 AM, Dave Page <dpage@postgresql.org> wrote:
> I'm pleased to announce that wiki.postgresql.org is now open for business!

Awesome!

--
Jonah H. Harris, Sr. Software Architect | phone: 732.331.1324
EnterpriseDB Corporation | fax: 732.331.1301

Re: PostgreSQL user documentation wiki open for business

От
"Pavel Stehule"
Дата:
Hello

I am translating tips from czech language, that I would copy to wiki.
Please, I invite any help with language fix - my translation is really
basic.

current work is on: http://www.pgsql.cz/index.php/PostgreSQL_SQL_Tricks

Thank you

Pavel Stehule