Обсуждение: Index vacuum improvements in 8.2

Index vacuum improvements in 8.2

От
Wes
Дата:
From 8.2 release notes:
    Speed up vacuuming of B-Tree indexes (Heikki Linnakangas, Tom)

Re: Index vacuum improvements in 8.2

От
Wes
Дата:
From 8.2 release notes:
    Speed up vacuuming of B-Tree indexes (Heikki Linnakangas, Tom)

Re: Index vacuum improvements in 8.2

От
Joseph Shraibman
Дата:
8.0.x has the problem that VACUUM FULL on a table does not reclaim space
from the indexes, and I have to issue a separate REINDEX command.  Has
this been fixed in later versions?

Re: Index vacuum improvements in 8.2

От
Alvaro Herrera
Дата:
Joseph Shraibman wrote:
> 8.0.x has the problem that VACUUM FULL on a table does not reclaim space
> from the indexes, and I have to issue a separate REINDEX command.  Has
> this been fixed in later versions?

No.

Re: Index vacuum improvements in 8.2

От