Обсуждение: porducing documentation from postgres

porducing documentation from postgres

От
Antonios Katsikadamos
Дата:
Hi all. I have a big .sql file written in postgres and i was wondering if someone knows a tool to produce documentation from postgres.

Kind regards,

Antonios

Re: porducing documentation from postgres

От
John DeSoi
Дата:
On Dec 1, 2006, at 12:36 PM, Antonios Katsikadamos wrote:

> Hi all. I have a big .sql file written in postgres and i was
> wondering if someone knows a tool to produce documentation from
> postgres.

http://www.rbt.ca/autodoc/

John DeSoi, Ph.D.
http://pgedit.com/
Power Tools for PostgreSQL

Re: porducing documentation from postgres

От
"Merlin Moncure"
Дата:
On 12/1/06, John DeSoi <desoi@pgedit.com> wrote:

> On Dec 1, 2006, at 12:36 PM, Antonios Katsikadamos wrote:
>
> > Hi all. I have a big .sql file written in postgres and i was
> > wondering if someone knows a tool to produce documentation from
> > postgres.
>

> http://www.rbt.ca/autodoc/

although it's a commercial product, EMS PostgreSQL manager does the
same thing and procudes (IMO) much better html documentation.

merlin