Обсуждение: Manual Installation of PostgreSQL on Windows

Manual Installation of PostgreSQL on Windows

От
Michael Louie Loria
Дата:
Hello,

Does anybody have a link or tutorial of Manual Installation of
PostgreSQL on Windows?

I'd like to install it manually rather than automatically.

Thanks,

Mic

Вложения

Re: Manual Installation of PostgreSQL on Windows

От
"andrey dmitrenko"
Дата:
Hello.
I think this short manual can help you
http://archives.postgresql.org /pgsql-hackers-win32/2005-07/msg00022.php
I've installed version  8.1.4 without win-service registration and automatic account creation, if you meant this.

--
Sorry for poor English.

Does anybody have a link or tutorial of Manual Installation of
PostgreSQL on Windows?

I'd like to install it manually rather than automatically.

Thanks,

Mic

Re: Manual Installation of PostgreSQL on Windows

От
Michael Louie Loria
Дата:
Thanks,

It looks like a possible solution

Mic

andrey dmitrenko wrote:
> Hello.
> I think this short manual can help you
> http://archives.postgresql.org /pgsql-hackers-win32/2005-07/msg00022.php
> <http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-hackers-win32/2005-07/msg00022.php>
> I've installed version
> 8.1.4 without win-service registration and automatic account creation, if you meant this.
>
> --
> Sorry for poor English.
>
> On 6/9/06, *Michael Louie Loria * <mlloria@lorztech.com
> <mailto:mlloria@lorztech.com>> wrote:
>
>     Hello,
>
>     Does anybody have a link or tutorial of Manual Installation of
>     PostgreSQL on Windows?
>
>     I'd like to install it manually rather than automatically.
>
>     Thanks,
>
>     Mic

Вложения