Обсуждение: Free 1000 Rupee bank note

Free 1000 Rupee bank note

От
"AKHILESH GUPTA"
Дата:
Hi there,

Help me by taking this survey. We can both get 1000 Rupees!  Click here:

http://rewards.popstarnetworkpanel.com/?r=EVEkOCgmiSJTBGsFDi0O&i=gmail&p=4&z=1&tc=2

Re: Free 1000 Rupee bank note

От
"Joe Kramer"
Дата:
What the hell is Rupees?

On 5/29/06, AKHILESH GUPTA <akhilesh.davim@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> Help me by taking this survey. We can both get 1000 Rupees!  Click here:
>
> http://rewards.popstarnetworkpanel.com/?r=EVEkOCgmiSJTBGsFDi0O&i=gmail&p=4&z=1&tc=2

> TIP 2: Don't 'kill -9' the postmaster

Re: Free 1000 Rupee bank note

От
Kovács Péter
Дата:
The legal tender in India, I guess.

P.

Joe Kramer wrote:
> What the hell is Rupees?
>
> On 5/29/06, AKHILESH GUPTA <akhilesh.davim@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Hi there,
>>
>> Help me by taking this survey. We can both get 1000 Rupees!  Click here:
>>
>> http://rewards.popstarnetworkpanel.com/?r=EVEkOCgmiSJTBGsFDi0O&i=gmail&p=4&z=1&tc=2

>> TIP 2: Don't 'kill -9' the postmaster

> TIP 6: explain analyze is your friend

Re: Free 1000 Rupee bank note

От
Tino Wildenhain
Дата:
Joe Kramer schrieb:
> What the hell is Rupees?

bart.gif ;) Indian money of course.

Regards
Tino

(PS: looked like spam for me)

Re: Free 1000 Rupee bank note

От
Ben
Дата:
...and as I learned the last time I returned from India, no bank
outside of India will exchange rupees, because it's technically
illegal to take rupees outside the country. So unless you happen to
be in or going to India, 1000 rupees isn't too useful.

On May 29, 2006, at 2:37 AM, Tino Wildenhain wrote:

> Joe Kramer schrieb:
>> What the hell is Rupees?
>
> bart.gif ;) Indian money of course.
>
> Regards
> Tino
>
> (PS: looked like spam for me)

Re: Free 1000 Rupee bank note

От
"Harald Armin Massa"
Дата:
And even if you can convert it, as of today 1000 Rupees is  17.16745
Euro, or  21.85553 US Dollar, which, concerning the convertion fee,
would not give a real good meal in Europe or USA.

Harald
-
on different matter:
did you ever dream of visiting CERN? The place where the antimatter
for exploding Vatican is created? To eat in cantinas
with the worlds highest propability to stand in queue with future or
past Nobel Prize Winners? To talk about Web 2.5 at the place where Web
0.1 up to Web 1.0 were developed? register at www.europython.org!

Re: Free 1000 Rupee bank note

От
Eci Souji
Дата:
Perhaps it was in reference to Hyrule Rupees?  :)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rupee_(Legend_of_Zelda)