Обсуждение: project

project

От
"karthick muthu"
Дата:
hello hai,
I am second year computerscience student(engineering),
I am very impressed by you all in asking questions and sending answers,
I am also very proud to be in this group,
now I am willing to do some mini projects(or)softwares from basics,so
I need help(ideas) from you all .please give me some sites (or)
anything that helpful for me.
thanking you,
bye.

Re: project

От
"Dawid Kuroczko"
Дата:
On 5/22/06, karthick muthu <karthickmcse@gmail.com> wrote:
> hello hai,
> I am second year computerscience student(engineering),
> I am very impressed by you all in asking questions and sending answers,
> I am also very proud to be in this group,
> now I am willing to do some mini projects(or)softwares from basics,so
> I need help(ideas) from you all .please give me some sites (or)
> anything that helpful for me.

For the ideas, see the TODO at:
http://www.postgresql.org/docs/faqs.TODO.html
...especially points marked with '%'. :)

  Regards,
      Dawid