Обсуждение: Looking for good PostgreSQL hosters

Looking for good PostgreSQL hosters

От
Frank Church

I am looking for service providers that offer postgresql hosting.

One requirement, cheap but reliable (if there is any such thing).

It will be good if they can run different versions simultaneously (on different
ports of course)

If they offer versions of apache, php, mysql etc simultaneously it will be good.

I am getting rather tired of having to manage different versions systems in
parallel on my own servers and I am looking for provider who can do it all,
cheaply of course.

Perhaps I should bite the bullet, get a powerful dedicated server and run some
VMs, but I just hate to manage servers myself

/ Frank

Re: Looking for good PostgreSQL hosters

От
Devrim GUNDUZ
Дата:
Hi,

On Wed, 2006-04-05 at 10:16 +0000, Frank Church wrote:

> I am looking for service providers that offer postgresql hosting.

We, at Command Prompt, provide PostgreSQL hosting:

http://www.commandprompt.com/services/sharedhosting/

For other companies, please visit:

http://www.postgresql.org/support/professional_hosting

Co-Authors: PL/php, plPerlNG - http://www.commandprompt.com/

Re: Looking for good PostgreSQL hosters

От
"Marc G. Fournier"
Дата:
On Wed, 5 Apr 2006, Frank Church wrote:

> I am looking for service providers that offer postgresql hosting.
>
> One requirement, cheap but reliable (if there is any such thing).
>
> It will be good if they can run different versions simultaneously (on
> different ports of course)

We (http://www.hub.org) provide different verions simultaneously on the
same port ...

> If they offer versions of apache, php, mysql etc simultaneously it will
> be good.

Pretty standard stuff in the above ... what versions of each would you
like?

----