Обсуждение: pg-admin

pg-admin

От
Mary Adel
Дата:
I am a new user for Pg-admin and i just inatlled it on Linux and i need
to connect it on server but their is error that comes up to me which is:
Is server running on host and accepting TCP connection on the port 5432

Thanks,
mary

Re: pg-admin

От
Tino Wildenhain
Дата:
Mary Adel schrieb:
> I am a new user for Pg-admin and i just inatlled it on Linux and i need
> to connect it on server but their is error that comes up to me which is:
> Is server running on host and accepting TCP connection on the port 5432

Which part of that message dont you understand?

Make sure your postgres server binds to a tcp-socket
(see postgresql.conf) and make sure you spell host
correctly. Also have a look at your pg_hba.conf since
this will be your next question (identd)

Regards
Tino