Обсуждение: Attn. PostgreSQL.org webmasters: Site Link not working

Attn. PostgreSQL.org webmasters: Site Link not working

От
"Sanjay Arora"
Page: http://www.postgresql.org/docs/faqs.FAQ.html

Section 2.3 GUI Tools Link http://techdocs.postgresql.org/guides/GUITools

Proxy Error

The proxy server could not handle the request GET /guides/GUITools.

Reason: Could not connect to remote machine: Connection refused

I personally don't run any proxy so the error cannot be my end and this problem has been there for at least two days.

Best regards.
Sanjay.

Re: Attn. PostgreSQL.org webmasters: Site Link not working

От
Robert Treat
Дата:
On Tue, 2006-02-21 at 17:24, Sanjay Arora wrote:
> Page: http://www.postgresql.org/docs/faqs.FAQ.html
> <http://www.postgresql.org/docs/faqs.FAQ.html>
>
> Section 2.3 GUI Tools Link
> http://techdocs.postgresql.org/guides/GUITools
> <http://techdocs.postgresql.org/guides/GUITools>
>
> Proxy Error
> The proxy server received an invalid response from an upstream server.
>
> The proxy server could not handle the request GET /guides/GUITools.
>
> Reason: Could not connect to remote machine: Connection refused
>
> I personally don't run any proxy so the error cannot be my end and this
> problem has been there for at least two days.

It's a known issue with the guides section. I had been waiting on some
activity elsewhere wrt a techdocs replacement, but have about given up
on that so am working on a plan b. thanks for the report though.

Robert Treat

Re: Attn. PostgreSQL.org webmasters: Site Link not working

От
"Dave Page"

The code is written for the replacement - just waiting for a clean VM on
svr2 to set it up in...

/D

Re: Attn. PostgreSQL.org webmasters: Site Link not working

От
"Marc G. Fournier"
>> It's a known issue with the guides section. I had been waiting on some
>> activity elsewhere wrt a techdocs replacement, but have about given up
>> on that so am working on a plan b. thanks for the report though.
>
> The code is written for the replacement - just waiting for a clean VM on
> svr2 to set it up in...

Started working on that last night, hope to have it finished this aft :)

----