Обсуждение: sqlite speed comparison

sqlite speed comparison

От
Kevin Murphy
Дата:
A Windows PostgreSQL guru who cares (;-)) might help this guy with his
benchmark of mysql, firebird, sqlite, and postgresql:

http://www.sqlite.org/cvstrac/wiki?p=SpeedComparison

Obviously I don't care (and I don't use Windows).

-Kevin Murphy

Re: sqlite speed comparison

От
Neil Conway
Дата:
On Tue, 2006-02-14 at 13:53 -0500, Kevin Murphy wrote:
> A Windows PostgreSQL guru who cares (;-)) might help this guy with his
> benchmark of mysql, firebird, sqlite, and postgresql:
>
> http://www.sqlite.org/cvstrac/wiki?p=SpeedComparison

Yeah, see recent discussion:

http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-hackers/2006-02/msg00465.php

-Neil

Re: sqlite speed comparison

От
Merlin Moncure
Дата:
On 2/14/06, Neil Conway <neilc@samurai.com> wrote:
> On Tue, 2006-02-14 at 13:53 -0500, Kevin Murphy wrote:
> > A Windows PostgreSQL guru who cares (;-)) might help this guy with his
> > benchmark of mysql, firebird, sqlite, and postgresql:
> >
> > http://www.sqlite.org/cvstrac/wiki?p=SpeedComparison
>
> Yeah, see recent discussion:
>
> http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-hackers/2006-02/msg00465.php

He turned on row level statistics in his postgresql.conf which is
either accidental goof or borderline cheating.  This would have
mesurable impact on all rapid fire query tests.  editing his wiki atm

merlin