Обсуждение: tablespace spec

tablespace spec

От
"David Parker"
Дата:
Is there a spec/posting somewhere that more or less reflects how
tablespaces are supposed to work in 7.5? I've found a lot of info on it
by searching the archives, but I haven't found the posting that
describes the basic functionality.

Thanks.

-  DAP
David Parker    Tazz Networks    (401) 709-5130

Re: tablespace spec

Дата:
David Parker wrote:
> Is there a spec/posting somewhere that more or less reflects how
> tablespaces are supposed to work in 7.5? I've found a lot of info on it
> by searching the archives, but I haven't found the posting that
> describes the basic functionality.

Have you looked at the development docs for 7.5:

    http://developers.postgresql.org

Re: tablespace spec

От
Jean-Luc Lachance