Обсуждение: book for postgresql

book for postgresql

От
Benjamin Jury
Дата:

Beware, I have this book. It is indeed very well written in the tradition of
O'Reilly books, but was published in January 2002 so it is very out of date.
It covers up to v7.1.x. Postgresql has moved on a lot since then, just look
at the changelog!

Re: book for postgresql

От
Stephen Howard
Дата:
also, as much as i really like o'reilly books in general, i find the
index in this one quite lacking.

Benjamin Jury wrote:

> [...]

Re: book for postgresql

От
Al Hulaton
Дата:
Stephen Howard wrote:

> also, as much as i really like o'reilly books in general, i find the
> index in this one quite lacking.

Yeah, I agree, and I work with one of the authors and he says the same
thing! (long story, not worth it)

In its stead, you can search and read the entire book at our website
below. And since the book was written for 7.1, we put up a simultaneous
search of the book with the current official PostgreSQL techdocs.

--
Best,
Al Hulaton    |  Sr. Account Engineer  |  Command Prompt, Inc.