Обсуждение: Re: [HACKERS] [ANNOUNCE] PostgreSQL v7.3.2 Released

Re: [HACKERS] [ANNOUNCE] PostgreSQL v7.3.2 Released

От
Oliver Elphick
Дата:
On Wed, 2003-02-05 at 20:41, Laurette Cisneros wrote:
> I was trying from the postgresql.org download web page and following the
> mirror links there...and none of them that I was able to get to (some of
> them didn't work) showed 7.3.2.

I got it from mirror.ac.uk yesterday

     "Lift up your heads, O ye gates; and be ye lift up, ye
      everlasting doors; and the King of glory shall come
      in. Who is this King of glory? The LORD strong and
      mighty, the LORD mighty in battle."
                                   Psalms 24:7,8

PostgreSQL v7.3.2 Released -- Permission denied from pretty much everywhere

От
"Joshua D. Drake"
Дата:
Hello folks,

   Been trying to test the latest source but the following places give
permission dened when trying to download:

   ftp.postgresql.org
   ftp.us.postgresql.org
   ftp2.us.postgresql.org
   mirror.ac.uk

   Anybody got one that works?

Oliver Elphick wrote:
> On Wed, 2003-02-05 at 20:41, Laurette Cisneros wrote:
>
>>I was trying from the postgresql.org download web page and following the
>>mirror links there...and none of them that I was able to get to (some of
>>them didn't work) showed 7.3.2.
>

> I got it from mirror.ac.uk yesterday

Re: PostgreSQL v7.3.2 Released -- Permission denied from pretty much everywhere

Дата:
>    Been trying to test the latest source but the following places give
> permission dened when trying to download:

>    ftp.postgresql.org
>    ftp.us.postgresql.org
>    ftp2.us.postgresql.org
>    mirror.ac.uk

I just started a download from ftp.us.postgresql.org, and it seems to be
working fine.  We've not heard other complaints, either.  Sure the
problem's not on your end?

            regards, tom lane

Re: PostgreSQL v7.3.2 Released -- Permission denied from pretty much

От
"Joshua D. Drake"
Дата:
Hello,

   Pardon me while I pull my book out of various dark places. It has
been a very long week. I got it. Thanks.

Sincerely,

Joshua Drake