Обсуждение: Brazilian PostgreSQL community

Brazilian PostgreSQL community

От
Diogo de Oliveira Biazus
Дата:
This email is specially for brazilian users.

I'd like to announce the brazilian PostgreSQL Project.
We're starting to translate the PostgreSQL documentation (the reference
manual is ready), and there are some tutorials already online
(everything is in portuguese).
The address is http://pgsqlbr.querencialivre.rs.gov.br/
We have a lot of work ahead, but our team is growing and any kind of
help is welcome.

--
Diogo de Oliveira Biazus
diogo@ikono.com.br

Re: Brazilian PostgreSQL community

От
"Ricardo Ryoiti S. Junior"
Дата:
    Ola,

On Thu, 9 Jan 2003, Diogo de Oliveira Biazus wrote:

> This email is specially for brazilian users.
>
> I'd like to announce the brazilian PostgreSQL Project.
> We're starting to translate the PostgreSQL documentation (the reference
> manual is ready), and there are some tutorials already online
> (everything is in portuguese).
> The address is http://pgsqlbr.querencialivre.rs.gov.br/
> We have a lot of work ahead, but our team is growing and any kind of
> help is welcome.

    Don't forget that the intenationalization support for pgsql
already has someone (Cesar Suga) translating.

    []'s
    Ricardo.

Re: Brazilian PostgreSQL community

От
Diogo de Oliveira Biazus

>    Don't forget that the intenationalization support for pgsql
>already has someone (Cesar Suga) translating.

Sure, I know the project, but our focus is on docs and on the brazilian community itself.

Thanks for the advice,

--
Diogo de Oliveira Biazus
diogo@ikono.com.br