Обсуждение: libpq

libpq

От
"Carmen Wai"
Hi:

I have tried the develop client programme (on linux platform) using libpq to
execute queries in postgresql.

I would like to know what is required if I develop and run the client
programme on window platform. Where can I download the libpq.dll for window
and what else is needed?

Thanks!
Carmen

Re: libpq

От
"Cornelia Boenigk"
Дата:
Hi Carmen

> Where can I download the libpq.dll for window
The libpq.dll is included in the PHP distribution for Windows (in the
dll-directory).

Bye
Conni

Re: libpq

От
Darko Prenosil
Дата:
On Sunday 11 August 2002 16:40, Cornelia Boenigk wrote:
> Hi Carmen
>
> > Where can I download the libpq.dll for window
>
> The libpq.dll is included in the PHP distribution for Windows (in the
> dll-directory).

Or You can download the postgres sources and compile it under windows (there
is win32.mak file)

Re: libpq

От
frbn