Обсуждение: IPv6 type?

IPv6 type?

От
Stephane Bortzmeyer
Дата:
A lazy programmer is looking for an already existing implementation of
an Internet addresse type which will accept IPv6 as well as IPv4.

PostgreSQL's INET type does not handle IPv6 yet, see
<URL:http://developer.postgresql.org/todo.php>.

IPv6 type: a proposed implementation

От
Stephane Bortzmeyer
Дата:
On Thu, Aug 08, 2002 at 10:04:24AM +0200,
 Stephane Bortzmeyer <bortzmeyer@nic.fr> wrote
 a message of 9 lines which said:

> A lazy programmer is looking for an already existing implementation of
> an Internet addresse type which will accept IPv6 as well as IPv4.

OK, I found none, so here it is (the generic_addr library handles IP
addresses but is not dependant on PostgreSQL and can be used for other
purposes).

Feel free to add in contrib/

Вложения