Обсуждение: COPY: SJIS file into EUC_JP DB: how?

COPY: SJIS file into EUC_JP DB: how?

От
Jean-Christian Imbeault
Дата:
I have a CVS file that I would like to COPY into my psql database.
However the file is in SJIS and my DB is in EUC_JP. Is there anyway to
tell psql about this and have it do the conversion on the fly?

Thanks,

Jc

Re: COPY: SJIS file into EUC_JP DB: how?

От
Hiroki Takada
Дата: