Обсуждение: CVS problem

CVS problem

От
snpe
Дата:
Hello,
   I have problem with cvs recently

   I get next error :
cvs server: cannot open directory /projects/cvsroot/pgsql: No such file or
directory
cvs server: skipping directory pgsql

regards
haris peco

Re: CVS problem

От
Alvaro Herrera
snpe dijo:

> Hello,
>    I have problem with cvs recently
>
>    I get next error :
> cvs server: cannot open directory /projects/cvsroot/pgsql: No such file or
> directory
> cvs server: skipping directory pgsql

You will have to re-checkout everything, as the directory structure
changed (cvs co pgsql).

"Lo esencial es invisible para los ojos" (A. de Saint Exúpery)

Re: CVS problem

От
Thomas Lockhart
Дата:
> You will have to re-checkout everything, as the directory structure
> changed (cvs co pgsql).

This is a topic for -hackers imho. But I'd expect that the cvs structure
will change again (I hope back to what it was) very soon, hopefully with
some warning.

                     - Thomas