Обсуждение: Windows FrontEnd for PostgreSQL

Windows FrontEnd for PostgreSQL

От
"Crercio O. Silva"
Дата:
Hi guys,

I don't know if this is the right place to put this email, so I'm trying. If this is not the right place, please just let me know.

I am the developer of the tool DBTools DBManager, which is a Windows tool to manage MySQL databases. I have just ported the application to manage PostgreSQL as well, including all the features available in PG like: triggers, views, functions, types, constraints, etc.
This tool is totally FREE but runs only on Windows environments and only in english. It also, has a lot of features:

- Query Editor to create queries by writting them or using the Query Designer (similar to MSAccess)
- Import Data Wizard to migrate structure and data from MSAccess, Xbase, Paradox, ODBC and MSExcel
- Import Text Wizard to import text delimited or formatted
- PHPWSG (PHP Web Script Generator) a wizard to create PHP scripts
- Structure Management for databases, users, groups, tables, columns, indexes, foreign keys, check constraints, triggers, etc
- GridView, a tabview where you can edit multiple queries or edit table content
- Data Dump to export data and structure to SQL files or data to text delimited, html and xml
- Database Structure Printing

and much more.

If you are interested take a look at our website http://www.dbtools.com.br. There you can find info about future projects that we have in mind.

This email is in fact an invitation for you to test this application. Since it was developed using PG 7.2.1 I'd like to to test it with other versions of PostgreSQL (which I don't have). Any questions, comments, suggestions, bugs report can be sent me by email at suporte@dbtools.com.br.

I always send an email to some lists (PHP, Web Development, MySQL) about the new releases, but if youdon't want to receive future emails like this, please just let me know.

Thank you very much.

Crercio O. Silva / DBTools Development

Re: Windows FrontEnd for PostgreSQL

От
"Crercio O. Silva"
Дата:
Hi again Justin,

I found out that the jscript is not redirecting correctly to the English
version page. I fixed the script to show a link in case the browser doesn't
support that. You can also go directly to http://www.dbtools.com.br/EN which
is where the first page redirects to.

Thanks again.

[]'s