Обсуждение: Backends that run on different servers

Backends that run on different servers

От
"Oberpriller, Wade D."
Дата:
Is it possible to configure Postgres so that when a connection for Database
A is made the backend is started on server A, and for Database B the backend
is started on server B?

Wade Oberpriller                 http://www.storagetek.com
Software Development             Phone: (763) 424-1538
StorageTek: MRDC                        (800) 328-9108 ext. 1538
wade_oberpriller@storagetek.com  Fax:   (763) 391-1095

Re: Backends that run on different servers

От
Andrew Sullivan
Дата:
On Wed, Jul 31, 2002 at 01:12:47PM -0500, Oberpriller, Wade D. wrote:
> Is it possible to configure Postgres so that when a connection for Database
> A is made the backend is started on server A, and for Database B the backend
> is started on server B?

You want some sort of proxy?  I don't think I understand.

----
Andrew Sullivan                               87 Mowat Avenue
<andrew@libertyrms.info>                              M6K 3E3
                                         +1 416 646 3304 x110