Обсуждение: What is better any why

What is better any why

От
Uros Gruber
Дата:
Hi!

Can somebody put some opinion about this.

For example I want to show 3 diferent types of data (news,
faq, some products)

My question is

use 3 tables, one for every type or use one table for all.

what you think about this. Whay way is better, faster,
easyer.

--
lp,
 Uros                          mailto:uros@sir-mag.com

Re: What is better any why

От
Adrian 'Dagurashibanipal' von Bidder
Дата:
On Fri, 2002-07-12 at 10:26, Uros Gruber wrote:
[...]
> use 3 tables, one for every type or use one table for all.

It depends.

(In other words: you give next to no information about what you wnat to
do).

cheers
-- vbi

--
secure email with gpg                         http://fortytwo.ch/gpg

Вложения

Re: What is better any why

От
Uros Gruber
Дата:
Hi!

Friday, July 12, 2002, 11:02:26 AM, you wrote:

ADvB> On Fri, 2002-07-12 at 10:26, Uros Gruber wrote:
ADvB> [...]
>> use 3 tables, one for every type or use one table for all.

ADvB> It depends.

ADvB> (In other words: you give next to no information about what you wnat to
ADvB> do).

I just want to show the news and make some admin to edit
those news, same thing with faq etc..

This i'll program in php but it's only question about storing
data.

--
bye,
 Uros                            mailto:uros.gruber@sir-mag.com