Обсуждение: Page viewer software?

Page viewer software?

От
"murphy pope"
Дата:
I seem to remember running into a utility that could be used to view the
contents of a page within a database, in a nicely formatted manner.

I think it was written by one of the core developers (Thomas or Tom maybe).

Can anyone point me to that utility?  Thanks.

  -- Murphy

Re: Page viewer software?

Дата:
"murphy pope" <pope_murphy@hotmail.com> writes:
> I seem to remember running into a utility that could be used to view the
> contents of a page within a database, in a nicely formatted manner.

Possibly you were thinking of the pg_filedump utility written by Patrick
Macdonald.  See
http://sources.redhat.com/rhdb/tools.html

            regards, tom lane