Обсуждение: if possible execute a function a start/end connection session ?

if possible execute a function a start/end connection session ?

От
Frank_Lupo Frank_Lupo
Дата:
if possible execute a function a start/end connection session (no client but server db) ?

--
Frank Lupo (Wolf) !!
Questo messaggio e' stato inviato con Telemail http://www.telemail.it ,

Re: if possible execute a function a start/end connection

От
Jan Wieck
Дата:
Frank_Lupo Frank_Lupo wrote:
> if possible execute a function a start/end connection session (no client but server db) ?

    There  is  no such functionality available. It has to be done
    on the application level for the time beeing.  Unfortunately,
    the  application  might  not  be  the one deciding to end the
    connection :-(

Jan