Обсуждение: Data modeling / scheme repository site?

Data modeling / scheme repository site?

От
TimothyReaves@westfieldgrp.com
Дата:
     Hello all.

     I'm wondering if anyone knows of a site / sites that have database
schema available? If I'm writing an application for household inventory,
for example, I'm sure that others have as well, and that their database
design (tables, views, etc.) are better than I could come with in the short
term (I'm new to SQL).

Re: Data modeling / scheme repository site?

От
"PG Explorer"
Дата:
A good start might be FreeMoney at
http://www.freemoney.org which suports postgres.
http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/freemoney/freemoney_0.05.tar.gz

I have a sample on my site although not at all functional .
http://www.pgexplorer.com