Обсуждение: gborg

gborg

От
Michael Meskes
Дата:
Could anyone please tell me how I get the PostgreSQL Tools listing on
gborg.postgresql.org? No matter where I click I either get the phppgadmin
project on sourceforge or I get a list of Hosted Projects.

Michael
--
Michael Meskes
Michael@Fam-Meskes.De

Re: gborg

Дата:
Michael Meskes wrote:
> Could anyone please tell me how I get the PostgreSQL Tools listing on
> gborg.postgresql.org? No matter where I click I either get the phppgadmin
> project on sourceforge or I get a list of Hosted Projects.

Seems to work here.  I clicked on "Database monitor tools", then
"PostgreSQL session monitor" and came to pgmonitor.

Re: gborg

От
Troy.Campano@LibertyMutual.com
Дата:
I got it too if you click on the "PostgreSQL Tools (101) " link at the top
of the hierarchy.

It says the project was moved to sourceforge and redirects you.

> Could anyone please tell me how I get the PostgreSQL Tools listing on
> gborg.postgresql.org? No matter where I click I either get the
> phppgadmin project on sourceforge or I get a list of Hosted Projects.

Seems to work here.  I clicked on "Database monitor tools", then "PostgreSQL
session monitor" and came to pgmonitor.

Re: gborg

От
Jan Wieck
Дата:
Michael Meskes wrote:
> Could anyone please tell me how I get the PostgreSQL Tools listing on
> gborg.postgresql.org? No matter where I click I either get the phppgadmin
> project on sourceforge or I get a list of Hosted Projects.

    Er  -  Marc,  could  that be related to the fact that I still
    have (at least I hope so) the ftp contents and the gborg site
    does not?

    IIRC  it's  little more than a GB. With having AT&T Broadband
    at home now, I could upload that stuff in a reasonable  time.
    Would that be OK?

Jan