Обсуждение: news server?

news server?

От
richard@tortoise.demon.co.uk
Дата:
Hi,

I've just subscribed to this list.

What I'd like to do is view the postgresql lists via a news server,
and I thought I should be able to connect to news.postgresql.org
However, I keep getting 'no response from server' or 'connection
refused'. Is there a news server, if so, is it up and running?

regards
Richard
richard@tortoise.demon.co.uk

Re: news server?

От
"Marc G. Fournier"
Дата:
it was down for a bit ... back up now ...

On Thu, 1 Nov 2001 richard@tortoise.demon.co.uk wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I've just subscribed to this list.
>
> What I'd like to do is view the postgresql lists via a news server,
> and I thought I should be able to connect to news.postgresql.org
> However, I keep getting 'no response from server' or 'connection
> refused'. Is there a news server, if so, is it up and running?
>
> regards
> Richard
> richard@tortoise.demon.co.uk

Re: news server?

От
Richard Hayward
Дата:
Thanks Marc,

>it was down for a bit ... back up now ...

I have it working now.

regards
Richard