Обсуждение: Max sessions question

Max sessions question

От
"Tim Barnard"
Дата:
Hello all,
I've looked through the docs and I can't find any answers to this question: How can I increase the maximum number of sessions (clients)? I understand from a previous posting that the default is set to 16.

Tim
HCC

Re: Max sessions question

От
Anand Raman
Дата:
hi tim
the answer is very much there
try out man postmaster..
To increase the number of backends use the -N option.
Hope this helps
Anand