Обсуждение: postgresql + apache

postgresql + apache

От
Marcos
Дата:
hi,

    i would like to know how can i secure a directory in apache allowing
access via a postgresql database. i know that mysql has something like
that but i do not know if postgresql does.

thanks in advance,

marcos

--
m a r c o s @ i v a l . e s

Re: postgresql + apache

От
Dave White
Marcos wrote:

> i would like to know how can i secure a directory in apache allowing
> access via a postgresql database. i know that mysql has something like
> that but i do not know if postgresql does.

You need mod_auth_pgsql

ftp://ftp.eurolink.it/pub/linux/www/mod_auth_pgsql

I had problems contacting this URL, contact me offline if you cannot get a
copy and I'll send it to you.

cheers

Dave W.
--
//////////////////\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
Dave White <davew@yroc.co.uk>

DBD::Pg module for Mandrake?

От
Franck Martin
DBD::Pg module for Mandrake

Anyone has the DBD::Pg module for Mandrake ? May be this module should be
listed as part of the PG distribution. It is usefull...

Cheers
Franck@sopac.org

Re: DBD::Pg module for Mandrake?

От
Fabrice Scemama
Дата:
Grab it from CPAN, then compile it.
There's no "Mandrake specificity" :)

Franck Martin wrote:

> DBD::Pg module for Mandrake
>
> Anyone has the DBD::Pg module for Mandrake ? May be this module should be
> listed as part of the PG distribution. It is usefull...
>
> Cheers
> Franck@sopac.org

Re: DBD::Pg module for Mandrake?

От
"Brett W. McCoy"
Дата:
On Tue, 5 Dec 2000, Franck Martin wrote:

> DBD::Pg module for Mandrake
>
> Anyone has the DBD::Pg module for Mandrake ? May be this module should be
> listed as part of the PG distribution. It is usefull...

It's on CPAN.

-- Brett
                                     http://www.chapelperilous.net/~bmccoy/
Campbell's Law: