Обсуждение: anybody know who the damn list owner is? RE: Postgresql ism & Vacuum?

anybody know who the damn list owner is? RE: Postgresql ism & Vacuum?

От
"Oelkers, Phil"
Дата:
I've been trying to get off this list forever no luck.  I thought
I got the damn thing set to nomail, still get mail.

DOES ANYBODY KNOW WHERE I CAN CONTACT A
LIKE PERSON TO GET OFF THIS DAMN LIST?

Ed Loehr
Дата:
"Oelkers, Phil" wrote:

> I've been trying to get off this list forever no luck.

See instructions at http://www.PostgreSQL.ORG/mhonarc/pgsql-general/

Re: anybody know who the damn list owner is? RE: Postgresql ism & Vacuum?

От
Andy Lewis
Дата:
For starters I head over to www.postgresql.org

Then I'd probably click on the "Info Central" link and then the "Mailing
lists" link.

From there I'd click on the list that I was subscribed to under "Mailing
List Archives"

Then I'd read the info at the top of the page.....

Those pages haven't really changed in content in years....