Обсуждение: Version 7.0 beta problem

Version 7.0 beta problem

От
Mark Jewiss
Дата:
Hello,

Have run a full installation process for this twice now, and have
experienced the same problem both times: a psql binary is not built.

I've got around this by using the old 6.5.3 one, but still...

Running on OpenBSD 2.6.

If you need any files or logs from me, let me know - I can redo this in
full if required.

Regards,

Mark.
--